You will recieve your 80G Tax exemption certificate with in 7 days of making an online Donation.
Reg. No. BOM 225/70 GBBSD.
PTR no. 2179 (BOM).
• Garbage Dumps
• Plastic Bags
• Stale and dirty food
• Impure drinking water
• Roads & trashy places to sleep
• Cows eat plastic bags and stale food
• They get sick and contract diseases
• Cows then Die a Painful Death due to diseases
• They also get Hit and Run over by vehicles on road
The innocent animal seeks your help.
Do Remember: ONLY Healthy cows can give us Healthy Dairy Products.
So Come, Let’s do something for them, together!
• Project Surabhi initiated for cow care.
• Team Behind: ISKCON
• Place: Vrindavana, Uttar Pradesh, India
• Provide Good fodder to eat.
• Give Clean water to drink.
• Have Proper care and medication facilities.
• Also a spacious & natural habitat to live.
Project Surabhi is an economically viable model which shall then be replicated in few
villages of Vraja as a resource of economy and employment generation.
This project will demonstrate the complementary use of cow products the form of diary items, medicine and
energy while allowing the cows to have enough grazing lands.
• Help By Donating To The Cow Care Project of BGIS, ISKCON.
• Maintain a cow for a year by contributing just $ 300 Only 18000 /- for a year.
• We know your money is precious; be assured that it will be put to good use.